Antioch School believes that theoretical education is a part of the full development of a child and therefore ensures that a range of in-house activities through its curriculum is provided to the children. The main thrust of activities at Antioch School is to promote the development of a balanced and harmonious personality of the students including physical, practical, creative, moral and intellectual aspects.
1) School Activities: Classes from Pre-school to Class-VIII.
2) Hobby Classes: Children are taught hands-on gardening, embroidery, carpentry, and many others.
3) Morning Assembly: Morning assembly is held every day before the classes begin.
5) House System: Students are divided into groups which helps them to organize themselves and groom towards good leadership.
6) Exhibition: Educational Tours to the zoological park and historical places is being provided.
7) Festivals and Fairs: Book fair and other such events is being conducted in the school to give an opportunity to the children in accessing good books.
8) Library and Laboratories: Library with good books for children in made available in the school.
9) Newsletter: Newsletter is produced half-yearly so that both parents and students are updated.
10) Games and Sports: Annual Sports is being conducted to haunt young talented.
11) Swaach Bharat Abhiyan: With the launching Swaach Bharat mission by the govt. of India which is being implemented all over India; The school also made it’s as one of its mandatory activities in ensuring a cleaner & greener environment through Education and regular social activity by the school which is included in the school annual activity.